Effortlessly split, record, report and resolve bills among multiple people and payers with Billulater.
* What People are Saying *
"I think the Billulater app is great. It was easy to use and got me the info I wanted which on past trips I had to use excel and calculate everything by hand. Being able to pick certain people for certain bills made the process so much easier as well as that I could enter the items as they were happening not have to go back to receipts post-its and my memory to figure it all out."
We've all had the headache of sorting out numerous receipts and costs amongst friends after a night out or trip. Trying to remember who drank what, who payed for it, how much was dinner, how do we split it fairly... Not a fun way to end a otherwise great experience!
Billulater relieves the stress by providing a fast and intuitive interface for entering bills with a payer and participants, recording who payed for what, and who consumed what. After the event you can easily view, email and print who owes whom how much money and why.
Keep track of ongoing shared lunches and coffee breaks in an office environment.
Calculate money resolutions after a group trip.
Easily prove to your friend exactly why they owe you that $25 from the night before with detailed personal break downs.
On a night out, impress friends by quickly taking drink orders using the fast data entry so you don’t forget at the bar!
Email a final report of who owes whom what and a detailed bill break down at the end of a conference or other event.
* Produce a simple report of the amounts of money everybody owes to each other
* AirPrint or email a clean final report with owing and bill breakdowns
* Store photos of receipts alongside the bill for later entry
* Record cash transactions between participants
* Intuitive drag and drop interface
* Powerful data break downs, easily see and modify exactly what Bob has payed for, or what Jill has consumed
* Split single items among two or more people
* Manage multiple accounts or events with separate bills and people involved